Heya, I started taking care of my skin again and I noticed a difference even with this humble routine of mine. So, I wanted to share it with you guys in case you have similar skin to mine.
Before laying out my routine for you, I need to give a little introduction to my skin. I have combination skin where it tends to get dry around my mouth and forehead but a little oily around my nose. Blackheads are also a huge issue for me; I still haven’t found the best product to remove mine completely but this routine is giving me decent results. Also, I rarely get blemishes and when I do they don’t last for too long. Okey, I think that gives you an idea. Let’s Begin!
Morning Skin Care ☼
- Using Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash, I massage my face with my fingers for about a minute then rinse it off.
- After that, I try to pat the water left in my skin, without drying it off with a towel -this is a Korean beauty tip ;).
- Next, I mist my face with rose water as a toner.
- Then, I use La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra as my face lotion.
- After that, I usually apply a sunblock SPF 50 but I don’t have at the moment; I need to buy one.
- Finish off with a tinted lip balm by Maybelline Baby Lips in ‘Strike a Rose’.
Night Skin Care ☾
My night time routine is pretty much the same as my morning routine. Only difference is in step 4 and 6.
- For moisturization, I replace the La Roche Posay cream with Almond oil.
- Of course, no sunblock.
- For lip balm, I apply a generous amount of Vaseline on my lips instead of using Baby Lips.
I hope this was somewhat helpful! Right now, emptying those products because I’m ordering new ones. So stay tuned for an updated routine!