Heya, today i want to share with you my hair care routine so far. I have curly 3a/3b hair and it’s a pain to take care of because it’s dry and very thick. However, I managed to find products that are good for my hair type in decent prices (keep in mind those are approximate prices since I don’t live in USA). So, I wash my hair twice a week because it’s not very good for your hair to wash it everyday, especially, if you are using a shampoo that contains Sulfates as it drys out your hair. Here is my routine:
- I start off by massaging my hair with a sulfate free shampoo. Yves Rocher Low Shampoo ($7 but i usually get it on sale for $4).
- After rinsing the shampoo, I always deep condition my hair with Dessange extreme 3 huiles ($6) and de-tangle using my fingers then rinse it off .
- Next, while my hair is very wet, I apply a generous amount of Garnier Ultra Doux Leave in Conditioner ($6) mixed with about a teaspoon of almond oil ($2) all over my hair.
- Then I comb it with a wide tooth comb to make sure the product is distributed well into my hair.
- After that, I scrunch my hair to give it texture, then I use a T-shirt to plop my hair until it is damp. This absorbs the water and access product.
- Finally, I let it out of the T-shirt and leave it to air-dry. That’s it!
The result is not perfect -it never really is with curly hair tbqh lol. However, I am quite satisfied with it. If i find a better routine, I will make sure to post an update!